A World Less Evil

[ 21 ] May 18, 2013 |

Jorge Rafael Videla, former dictator of Argentina, is dead, much to the benefit of the world.

Lillie Langtry with more.

1. Johnny Sack says:

Loomis is mean!

2. Once again hard leftist radical Erik Loonie vents his hatred towards Western civilization and everything else good about life!

3. Jameson Quinn says:

Death is too good for him.

Seriously. Why should we rejoice in anyone’s death who isn’t actively creating evil? For those who were just really evil in the past, we should long for justice, but be indifferent to death.

4. Efraín Ríos Montt says:

Señor Erik Loomis odia nuestras libertades!

5. Mart says:

I was on a plane from Buenos Aries to La Rioja when a bunch of old men in make-up climbed on-board. When the plane landed there were several camera crews. The man who picked me up explained that Carlos Menem was the reason for the make-up and media. He was from La Rioja and he was trying to make it back to being president. He said he would never make it as he pardoned an evil dictator who murdered thousands. As we were driving into town a bunch of folks had strewn debris across the highway and were waving pitchforks and the like. I started to freak out, but my driver sped up. Just before we reached the protesters he steered into the flat desert then whipped back onto the highway. Crisis solved. I miss going down there.

6. g says:

So is there a greatest hits for Latin American Dictators — maybe weighted on how much US support each got? And I feel bad that I don’t fully know this one, guess my BA in Int’l Affairs didn’t give me everything;)

7. jon says:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Only sad that he hadn’t made it onto my deathwatch list.

8. Eli Rabett says:

They need to bury him in the ocean. Other than that, the prison graveyard.