Some stuff to digest:
- Some older data on Iraqi views of the war, and the post-war situation. Don’t know if there’s anything newer out there, but opinions a year ago were definitely negative.
- Dick Armey is living the American dream.
- Alyssa thinks through six alternatives to the gawdawful looking World War Z trailer. Seems like an HBO miniseries would have been ideal.
- Zachary Keck interviews Stephen Walt.
- “This is the end result of all the bright lights, and the comp trips, and all the champagne, and free hotel suites, and all the broads and all the booze. It’s all been arranged just for us to get *your money*.”
- The saga of the A-29 Super Tucano.
- A history of the Second Amendment in two paintings.