In case you wonder what I write about on Facebook

[ 41 ] December 5, 2012 |

CAT limps meekly up to SEK, who is sitting at his desk grading.

CAT: Hi.

SEK: Hello.

CAT: Legs no work.

SEK: You don’t say.

CAT: Wrestled packing tape.

SEK: I can see that.

CAT: Won.

SEK: Not sure about that.

CAT: Help.

SEK: Fine, let me just pull that off–

CAT produces a noise unheard on Earth outside of H.P. Lovecraft’s nightmares. POLICE are likely to arrive soon. CAT also now sports hilarious bald spots.

1. SEK says:

(I’m ribbing a few regulars who Facebook mailed me wondering why I don’t post here everything I write there. Take that!)

2. rea says:

Well, don’t look to CAT for help or sympathy the next time you find yourself inexplicably entangled in packing tape.

And if you claim that isn’t likely to happen, well, none of your regular readers will believe you.

• SEK says:

Crap, I didn’t think of this. The best reason not to publish this here is that, in a karmic sense, I’m now asking for it. Motherfuck.

3. Quicksand says:

What, no pics?

I was hoping this was going to be one of THOSE posts.

4. Tim says:

Is this all you post?

5. CAT says:

Scalzi’s cat gets BACON.

6. poco says:

I want a talking cat like yours. Especially one who says:

CAT: Won.

7. Daverz says:

First stealing basketballs from children, and now abusing helpless animals….

8. Pseudonym says:

Speaking of hilarious bald spots, have you checked out my facebook photos?

9. herr doktor bimler says:

Bald spots are NEVER HILARIOUS.

• Malaclypse says:

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 25 And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria. – 2 Kings Chapter 2.

10. Manju says:

I’m Catwoman.

11. SV says:

As a foreigner (not living in the US) I pass over a lot of the IR/military posts here, vaguely read a lot of others (e.g. the recent labour stuff), and pay more attention to progressive/social justice/law change posts – but I have been enjoying your recent posts along the lines of this one immensely.

(I’m thinking of RAY ALLEN, I’M BATMAN, etc. But extra love on this one because CATS.) Thank you!
    (Must start looking at your FB page if this is what I am missing.)