- Better than I expected, especially given the first set of reviews.
- Of all the changes small and large, most interesting was the subtle movement of Dan Dreiberg; he becomes the point of identification for the movie watcher in a way that he wasn’t for the novel reader.
- Rorschach well done. Also Dr. Manhattan; might as well have been invented for CGI.
- Film’s ending makes more damn sense than the novel’s.
- I don’t see how anyone who hasn’t read the novel could possibly make sense out of the movie.
- Will probably see again.