Heading out to Great American this afternoon to watch the 60-76 Reds play for pride against the 59-76 Giants. Woo. Hoo. Some links for your pleasure:
- Loomis recalls Earl Butz, a great American bastard.
- Galrahn discusses the role that amphibious warfare ships will play in Gustav relief efforts.
- Eric Martin accomplishes the 1412th successful debunking of liberal hawkish “idealism”.
- Shashi Tharoor ruminates on India’s anemic Olympic medal performance.
- Alex thinks aloud about blockades and blockade running.
- Simool ventures into the semicolon wars.
- Marc Schanz talks B-52s.