And the Kingdom of Darkness Extends its Dominion Upon the Earth…

[ 10 ] December 30, 2007 |

First Kristol, now this.

1. UberMitch says:

I followed the link expecting the pats-giants score showing the pats going up. I am happy that is not what I found. The New England Patriots represent all that is right and good.

2. UberMitch says:

Huh, maybe I should have read the tags first.

3. Mike says:

Rick Neuheisel may be Sauron, but Terry Donahue is Morgoth.

4. UberMitch says:

Laurence Maroney TD. Fun time over.

5. Walt says:

I actively disliked Neuheisel back when he was UW’s coach, but I have to admit his serving as a volunteer quarterbacks coach at Ranier Beach High makes me want to go easy on him a little bit.

6. UberMitch says:

Pats Rule !!!!

7. Mark Centz says:

I would think that a Ducks fan would derive great pleasure at anything that causes consternation in Huskyville, as this hiring surely will. Slick Rick hardly stands out in the muck that is NCAA football coaching. Worse than Dennis Erickson? Lou Saban? Bobby Petrino? Ok, sure, whatever.
    Kristol, on the other hand- only Coulter could have been a worse hire.

8. drip says:

At least he’s not coaching Raven quarterbacks anymore. As Scott says above, God, what a crappyy year its been.

9. Seitz says:

Normally it probably would, but this particular coach regularly bitchslapped UO when he was a head coach.
    Go Bruins! Go Illini!

10. MILS says:

Mark,
    (coming to you via Huskyville)
    I assure you there’s no consternation over the Neuheisel hiring.
    First of all, this now gives the Huskies a great chance to steal UCLA Defensive Coordinator Dwayne Walker – which would be huge.
    Secondly, having Neuheisel back in the Pac 10 will only bring endless fun to us all. And even with the hard times that have stricken UW, I promise you that no one is regretting the decision to let Rick go.